Sunday 1 June 2014

Where i walk barefoot...


Anywhere you can walk barefoot, you can call home! Since this blog started when I was furnishing my own place, I'd love to share with you the fun I had and pieces I've picked...

Here are my favorite things! But the full picture will be shared as soon as I get the wall painted (I know most people paint BEFORE they move into a new place, but I wanted to make sure all the furniture was bought before I paint the walls, to pick a color that brings all the pieces together)...

Searched everywhere for an oriental dining table…Finally found one at ‘Pride of Kashmir’ http://prideofkashmir.com/ in Al Quoz. (a piece of advice – Bargain bargain bargain!)

 
The armchairs to feel superior


The Sofas for a good movie night!
 

Side and Coffee table and most importantly the coasters to keep them clean!  

Found these Moroccan chandeliers at Dragon Mall (Morocco in China? Whatever! They’re beautiful!)
 
Whenever i travel, I bring back home local ethnic accessories, below are a few (Need more traveling!) OR save yourself the ticket and wait for Global Village :-P  

(Cyprus Coasters, Tunisia Serving plate, Spain sword)

Other accessories that make a difference…
Finally, the place I keep daydreaming about every working day! Since the bed is Red, I decided everything surrounding should be white and grey…trendy yet soothing  




No comments:

Post a Comment